In this blog I collect all knitting-related information.
I publish my ideas and patterns, report progress
and link things I find.

Saturday, October 2, 2010

I don't believe in scarfs - cabled hat and scarf with pattern

Last spring I made this hat and scarf for my husband. Right now I am writing the pattern down for it.
The pattern you find here:

Pattern





on the beach in northern Germany, Fall 2010
Flying a kite on the beach, Fall 2010

I would like to say "Thank You" - almost 450 views / downloads of the actual pattern PDF in less than 2 weeks after posting. That seems like a lot to me and I am happy about this sucess!


2 comments:

Jinhee Korean Girl in America said...

There is no pattern only pictures for your I don’t believe in scarves pattern. Can you post it up again?

Thank you,

Nicole

Anonymous said...

I'm also looking for the hat pattern. I've made several over 9 years ago, but can't find my printed copy.