In this blog I collect all knitting-related information.
I publish my ideas and patterns, report progress
and link things I find.

Monday, March 5, 2012

My Photos

This is totally off topic, in a lot of ways. But do you know that I have a photography blog?
Some of the trips on this page here are from journeys and vacations to several places - including Iceland a few times - and I bring back inspiration, yarn and such.

But I also bring back photos. Those I collect in another blog, because I like to keep stuff like that seperate. That does not mean, though, that I try to keep it secret.

My goal in the photo blog is to show one posting a day - with one or several photos in it, partially with video and partially with a lot of descripition about the background and situation. Will you check it out some day? (I love views and comments!)


Das ist hier total off topic irgendwie. Aber wißt Ihr, dass ich einen Photografie-Blog habe?

Manche meiner Reisen finden sich schon in der einen oder anderen Art hier im Blog - auch ein paar Islandreisen. Ich bringe Inspirationen und meistens auch Garn mit.

Aber ich bringe auch Photos mit zurück. Diese sammele ich in einem anderen Blog, weil ich Dinge gern auseinaderhalte. Das soll aber nicht bedeuten, dass ich die verstecken will.

Mein Ziel mit dem Photoblog ist, ein neues Posting am Tag zu zeigen - mit einem oder mehreren Bildern darin, teils mit Videos und manchmal auch mit einer Menge Beschreibung und Erzählung vom Ort oder Hintergrund der Bilder. Guckt Ihr irgendwann mal vorbei? (Ich liebe Views und Kommentare!)

No comments: